This website uses cookies. Click here for more information.Privacy Policy

Related Regions: Ontario, Canada, North America

Mt Pakenham Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Mt Pakenham

Planning a ski trip to Mt Pakenham? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Mt Pakenham stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Mt Pakenham review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: Brent B - 14th November 2017

• 2Aprés Ski
  • 3Terrain Park
  • 4Overall Value
family oriented
short runs, no challenge for a expert

Full review

We love Pakenham!! It's great for my kids who are just learning and are taking lessons. As a parent I'm not worried that my kids won't have a good time. It's close enough to home that we can go up and have a few runs and come home if its too cold, or its raining. The snow school staff have been amazing with my kids the past 2 years, and I find all the staff overall to be nice and friendly and a receptive to criticism about how things can be improved. Apres Ski: I can't comment on apres ski since I've never really stuck around past 4pm. There is a licensed bar, and a bbq outside almost every weekend. Terrain Park: They seem to do well here, its small but I've taken a few of the jumps and they do what they are designed to do. All Mountain Terrain: not really a mountain.....it is what it is. Make the most of it and you will have a great time. If you expect Tremblant you will be very disappointed. The hill is small and not challenging beyond and intermediate skier (sorry Joanne - being honest) but I love Pakenham because my kids love Pakenham. My kids look forward to the weekends when we go up

Displaying 1 - 6 of 10 Resort Reviews

1|2

Displaying 1 - 6 of 10 Resort Reviews

1|2
Rate This Resort
Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.
  • *
  • Overall Value
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert
Snow Report and Powder Alerts!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

* Required

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.

Gallery

Geoffrey’s iPhone 5S

Latest News

Infographic: 10 Best Resorts for Beginner Terrain ©Deer Valley Resort

Infographic: 10 Best Resorts for Beginner Terrain

If you’re new to skiing/riding, choosing a resort with ample beginner terrain can make all the difference. Find out which North American ski resorts offer the most beginner terrain near you.

Full Article

Tube Close to Canadian Cities

Canada is known for its tube hills that you can find adjacent to big city suburbs.

Full Article

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.