It’s official, the heavy snowfall predictions for the 2015/2016 ski season have delivered, and many of our Western ski resorts were able to hop aboard the Pineapple Express to El Niño town. Whether you’re still seeking to check off a destination resort or you’re simply looking to claim a few more days at your local mountain, the deep snowpack has allowed these 10 resorts to keep their lifts spinning into May.
1. Whistler Blackcomb: Closing Date: 5/30/16
2. Squaw / Alpine: Closing Date: 5/30/16
3. Mammoth Mountain: Closing Date: 5/30/16
4. Lake Louise: Closing Date: 5/8/16
5. Sunshine Village: Closing Date: 5/23/16