With over 5m (17ft) of snowfall, the season is off to a stunning start here at North America’s #1 Resort. Conditions on the mountains couldn’t be better, and it’s a winter wonderland from Village to Peak. With the U.S. exchange rate at its highest levels in over a decade, there has never been a better time to travel North. Come celebrate our 50th Anniversary with white hot deals on lift and lodging packages, snow school lessons, lift tickets, and more.
Winter White Sale – Save up to 40% off lodging
With over 5m (18ft) of snowfall, the season is off to a stunning start here at North America’s #1 Resort.
Copyright: David McColm
• Whistler Blackcomb has received 10in (26cm) of new snow in the last 72 hours bringing our cumulative snowfall this season to over 17 feet (5m) and there's more in the forecast! You’re not going to want to miss this!!
• 519cms / 18ft or of total snowfall to date compared to 343cms / 11ft to date at this time last year. At this time last year we had only seen 66% of the snowfall we have at present date.
• Solid base of 183 cm/ 71 inches or 5.9 ft.
• All 200+ runs open with top to bottom skiing on both mountains.
• Access to 8,171 skiable acres in bounds
Powder is plentiful at Whistler this season.
Copyright: Eric Berger
Strong U.S. Dollar
If the beautiful mountain views, 8,171 acres of incredible terrain, Guinness World Record-breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola and friendly pedestrian village aren’t enough reason to visit Whistler this year, you can add one more to that list. The best exchange rate in over 10 years has made international travel a lot more affordable for our friends across the border. With a strong U.S. dollar, now is the best time to travel North for that dream winter vacation to Whistler Blackcomb. Plus, enjoy additional exchange rate savings in resort on everything from your après drink to toast a great day on the hill to your souvenir Whistler T-shirt.
Call to book: 1-888-583-8058 Or Visit Our Web Site WhistlerBlackcomb.com